Dear Our Valued Connections,
We are looking for high qualified candidate for HEAD OF CONCEPT DESIGN position at the moment.
Working Location: HCMC
Report to: Design Director
Salary: Up to $4000
1. Organize the work of designing landscape ideas in technical phases of the project at the request of the Management Board and the Investor:
- Landscape design (Concept)
- Landscape engineering design (DD)
2. Professionally coordinate with relevant departments:
For the QS - Procurement and Supply Department: provide the volume, data, parameters of trees and other data related to the design for the QS - Bidding Department to quote, prepare BOQ and Supply Department Appropriate selection of green trees, ensuring the design requirements of the Investor.
For Project Block: provide documents, technical implementation drawings, calculation explanations and other relevant data.
For the Cost – Contract Department: coordinate to ensure the approved budget is met.
For the Accounting Department: provide payment records of Subcontractors and Suppliers to implement the payment.
The focal point to interact, solve design problems with the Investor. Responsible for the acceptance of the completed design workload with the Investor.
3. Managing Subcontractors within the scope of expertise:
Proposing the selection of contractors in accordance with the requirements and orientation of the project.
Manage, control and monitor the progress of domestic and foreign subcontractors related to design consultancy.
Monitor Contracts, legal documents with Subcontractors to ensure proper implementation of plan and budget.
Responsible for transferring information between the Investor and the Subcontractor to ensure that the design is completed as required.
Confirm the completed work volume, check and accept the documents with the Subcontractor.
4. Control Design Cost:
5. Organize activities of the Concept Design Department:
Setting up the apparatus and staffing the Department in accordance with the model & scale of production and business activities of the Company.
Internal recruitment and training to improve work quality and operational cost effectiveness.
Set up and manage KPIs according to specialized functions.
Establish policies, regulations, internal processes, data systems for professional work.
Set departmental operating budgets and control costs.
To give opinions to the Board of Directors on issues within the scope of expertise.
Store all records, documents, etc. related to professional functions.
Follow the mechanism of meeting and reporting periodically / arising as prescribed.
- Graduated from a regular university in architecture, landscape or other relevant qualifications
- Having in-depth and wide knowledge of architectural and landscape design and construction
- Understanding of works related to project management of architectural and landscape design
- At least 5 years of experience as an architect
- Experience and expertise in landscape architecture or related fields
- Project planning, scheduling, and tracking skills
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Communication, negotiation and negotiation skills
- Team management, guidance, supervision and training skills
- Priority is given to those who have been trained through project management classes
- English communication, capable of exchanging work with foreign partners
Salary: Up to $4000
More details will be discussed during the meeting.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via Zalo: 090 317 6500 (Ms. Thao)